Compact and wireless agility timer, ideal for training, but can also be used in small competitions.
Our Pocket CANometer is the combination of technology with our experience in agility. We have designed a very compact and cordless chronometer, ideal for timing small sequences in training, although it can also be used in small competitions.
The pocket canometer does not need any cables to operate since everything is fully integrated in the jump, very compact with internal batteries only need cable to charge when the battery is finished.
Among some functions it has the following:
– The minimum detection time is 0.5sg
– Range of 40m
– Alignment Led
– Wireless signal sending LED
– Battery status LED
– Battery life up to 7 hours
There are two options available:
– A jump set (to make sequences that start and end in the same jump)
– Two sets of jumps (to make sequences that start and end in different jumps)
The version of a jump set is expandable in case you need it later.
The pocket Canometro can be connected wirelessly to a larger screen